[ Details ]
Japanese Chef Knife *Keijiro Doi* Blue 2 Kamagata Usuba 195mm from Japan *Free Shipping*
Keijiro Doi is among Japan’s most celebrated blacksmiths. He had won several awards for his craft and is considered by many a living national treasure of Japan.
A single beveled, blade length 195mm for professional use.
Blacksmith : Keijiro Doi
[ Specification ]
|Country of origin||Hendmade in Japan|
|Material||Blue 2 Steel w/ Magnolia Octagonal + Water Buffalo Horn|
|Other specification standard||
*Overall Length : 345mm Blade length 195mm Blade width 48mm Blade thickness 0.2-5mm - Weight 235g
Keijiro Doi (土井敬次郎）◇土（Doi Mark) is engraved on Nakago.
The authenticity certificate issued by Mr. Itsuo Doi of Doi Hamono Mfg. is enclosed at the time of shipment.
Accept credit or debit card and bank payments safely and easily with PayPal.
- We accept PayPal only. (American Express, Discover, eCheck, MasterCard, Visa and PayPal transfers)
- Please complete payment within 2 days of auction end.
- We will ship the item 5 business days after your payment clears.
We ship it in FedEx / DHL /Japan Post, with insurance
- We attach the tracking number.
- Shipping is only available to the address registered in Paypal.
- Please note that any address not registered in Paypal is not acceptable to ship.
- Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
- We don't mark merchandise values below value or mark items as "gifts" as prohibited by US and other government regulations.
- If you want to ship another address, please feel free to ask us.
If the item you received has some problems, please contact us with your reason within 3 days from the day you received it. We will respond with instructions for returns and accept returns for money back. If the item is returned prior to our response, all taxes and shipping fees will unconditionally be borne by the buyer.
- We are open：Monday - Saturday 6:00 PM through 3:00AM PST
- Due to time differences, please allow us some time to respond to messages.
Ikyu sells valuable Japanese traditional products, mainly Osaka-Sakai kitchen knives (Wa Bocho) to customers over the world.
Soul entered knives by skilled Japanese craftsmen commits "pleasure of ownership" to the customer who bought.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.