Japanese Natural Whetstone Polishing Powders Ikyu Japan Avenue Original *Free Shipping*
About This Item
Thank you so much for coming our eBay Shops!
|Country of origin||Made in Japan|
*Keisa 100g : Grit #800-#1000. Can also be used for the middle process of synthetic whetstones, enable to quick cut.
*Mikawa Nagura Botan 100g : Grit #3000
*Takashima 100g : Grit #4000
*Awasedo Mix 100g : Nakayama, Ozuku, other Nishimono ( Yaginoshima, Mizukihara, Ohira, etc) are mixed. Average Grit #6000-#8000
*Shobudani & Aiiwatani Mix 100g : Grit #6000-#8000
*Nakayama Asagi 100g : Grit #8000-#10000
Two types of prices are set so that you can choose between courier service (FedEx / DHL) and Japan Post.
Delivery takes 2-4 days for courier service and 15-30 days for Japan Post.
**Due to COVID impact, in some countries, shipping by Japan Post is not possible.If you select Japan Post and find that shipping is not possible, we will contact you via a message.
Accept credit or debit card and bank payments safely and easily with PayPal.
- We accept PayPal only. (American Express, Discover, eCheck, MasterCard, Visa and PayPal transfers)
- Please complete payment within 2 days of auction end.
- We will ship the item 5 business days after your payment clears.
We ship it in DHL / FedEx or Japan Post e-Packet.
- We attach the tracking number.
- Shipping is only available to the address registered in Paypal.
- Please note that any address not registered in Paypal is not acceptable to ship.
- Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
- We don't mark merchandise values below value or mark items as "gifts" as profibited by US and other government regulations.-US and International government regulations.
- If you want to ship another address, please feel free to ask us.
If the item you received has some problems, please contact us with your reason within 3 days from the day you received it. We will respond with instructions for returns and accept returns for money back. If the item is returned prior to our response, all taxes and shipping fees will unconditionally be borne by the buyer.
- We are open：Monday - Saturday 6:00 PM through 3:00AM PST
- Due to time differences, please allow us some time to respond to messages.
Ikyu sells valuable Japanese traditional products, mainly Osaka-Sakai kitchen knives (Wa Bocho) and items around to the customers over the world.
Soul entered knives by skilled Japanese craftsmen commits "pleasure of ownership" to the customer who bought.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.